Adult Mental Health
Human Services Department  
The Adult Mental Health Division works to ensure that programs and services are available throughout Minnesota. People may need assistance in a variety of areas, such as employment, housing, social connections, family relations and other co-occurring conditions

Building Codes: Accessibility
Labor and Industry Department  
The Division of Building Codes, with the Department of Labor and Industry, is responsible for Minnesota's building codes and standards, including building accessibility.

Group Residential Housing Assistance
Human Services Department  
Group Residential Housing (GRH) is a state-funded income supplement program that pays for room-and-board costs for low-income adults who have been placed in a licensed or registered setting with which a county human service agency has negotiated a monthly rate.

Homeless/Shelter Programs
Human Services Department  
Homeless Programs receive funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the State of Minnesota. Eligible service providers include transitional housing programs, Community Action Agencies, Indian Tribal Governments, local governments, shelters, non-profit service providers, and statewide migrant farm-workers’ organizations.

Housing - Human Services
Human Services Department  
The Department of Human Services works to ensure that appropriate housing is available for the people we serve through creating a system that integrates housing, services and income supports to enable adults to live in the community.

Independent Living Program
Employment and Economic Development Department  
The Independent Living program provides services to people with significant disabilities to enhance their ability to live independently, function in their homes and with their families, and to participate in their communities.

Minnesota Housing Multifamily Program Guides
Housing Finance Agency  
Program guides and manuals for multifamily housing, including disability services.

Semi-Independent Living Services
Human Services Department  
Semi-independent living services (SILS) are services that include training and assistance in managing money, preparing meals, shopping, personal appearance and hygiene and other activities needed to maintain and improve life in the community for an adult developmental disabilities.

Visitability Requirements
Housing Finance Agency  
Visitability is defined as designs that allow persons with mobility impairments to enter and stay, but not live, in a residence. There are three specific design elements that must be incorporated in a dwelling to satisfy the state visitability requirement.